Sunday, April 19, 2009

You grow girl is coming- shut up.

This weekend Gayla Trail will be at terrain , shut up. No for real Sat. and Sun. she will be lecturing and doing a class, so sign up soon.
I know Hillary thinks I have a man crush on Spencer, but Gayla gardens in a Joy Division t-shirt and has a tomato vine tattoo. I want a tomato vine tattoo. So check out you grow girl get inspired and come out to Terrain, Drink some Lancaster Brewing Co. beer and hear the great band Mason Porter on Sun.
oh yeah I am lecturing as well.
Maybe I will sharpie a tomato vine on my arm for the weekend.
Later

3 comments:

Jill Althouse-Wood said...

WHat happened to your website? I was going online to find out directions and times when you are open. Last year I bought all kinds of plants from you at the Landis Valley Herb Faire. This year, I thought I'd come straight to the source. When is a good time to come?

Punk Rock Farmer said...

Yeah it is done right now, but will be back soon. If you are local to Chester County we will be at the Kennett Square farmers market May 15th and we will have a big plant blowout that day.
Let me know if that works for you.

Jill Althouse-Wood said...

I live close to the Berks/Lancaster county lines. I may be able to get to Kennet Square but was hoping to have my plants in by that point.